- J35691 000000000 J35691000000000
Kala KA-CE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound....Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,240 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
All-mahogany warmth with the added bonus of a preamp for clear, plugged-in performance.
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the satin finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will stay in tune. The built-in UK-300TR adds a 2-band EQ and LED tuner so when you plug-in you can ensure you're giving yourself the exact tone you want.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Traditional white binding
- Fret positions on neck and top of fingerboard
- 19 silver nickel frets
- Rosewwod fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck satin finish
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- 2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
- Control Range
- Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
- Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
- Battery Status LED
- Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
- Battery Life
- Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
- Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
- Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
- 14-7/8 in. concert scale
- 21-3/8 in. overall body length
- 11 in. body length
- 6 in. upper bout
- 8-1/4 in. lower bout
- 5 in. waist
- 2-3/4 in. body depth
- 1-3/8 in. fingerboard width at nut1-7/8 in. fingerboard width at neck/body joint
Order this great Kala uke today!