- J35691 000000000 J35691000000000
Kala KA-CE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany warmth with the added bonus of a preamp for clear, plugged-in performance.
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the satin finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will stay in tune. The built-in UK-300TR adds a 2-band EQ and LED tuner so when you plug-in you can ensure you're giving yourself the exact tone you want.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Traditional white binding
- Fret positions on neck and top of fingerboard
- 19 silver nickel frets
- Rosewwod fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck satin finish
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- 2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
- Control Range
- Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
- Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
- Battery Status LED
- Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
- Battery Life
- Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
- Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
- Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
- 14-7/8 in. concert scale
- 21-3/8 in. overall body length
- 11 in. body length
- 6 in. upper bout
- 8-1/4 in. lower bout
- 5 in. waist
- 2-3/4 in. body depth
- 1-3/8 in. fingerboard width at nut1-7/8 in. fingerboard width at neck/body joint
Order this great Kala uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.