- J45928 000001000 J45928000001000
Kala KA-SWG-BL Ukulele
Glow in the Dark Blue
- Write a Review
Around the middle of the 20th century, Maccaferri had within its product line a series of plastic ukuleles that were incredibly popular. Their sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Soprano plastic ukulele, available in cool colors.
Around the middle of the 20th century, Maccaferri had within its product line a series of plastic ukuleles that were incredibly popular. Their sound was surprisingly warm and rich, and players still hunt around for these campy, kitschy, cool instruments.
This is the Waterman soprano ukulele, the lead instrument in your ukulele band. It is available at a very attractive price in a variety of attractive colors.
- Soprano ukulele
- Composite neck
- Composite fingerboard
- Composite nut & saddle
- Open geared
- Black knob tuner
- Aquila strings
- Water resistant
Order today and let the good times roll.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.