- Write a Review
Hand-selected tonewoods from Hawaii and deluxe appointments.
The Kala Koa Concert Cutaway Gloss Ukulele is made with hand-selected, Hawaiian Koa harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. It sounds incredible and allows you to carry a little piece of Hawaii wherever you go.
Body size: Concert
Top: Hawaiian koa
Back and sides: Hawiian koa
Trim: Maple with white and black accents
Headstock: Slotted with laser etched Mother of Pearl inlay
Fingerboard material: rosewood
Fingermarkers: White dots
Side markers: Black dots
Tuners: Gold Grover open gear
Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone
Strings: Premium D'Addario Titanium
Case sold separately
Enjoy the inviting feel and tone of Hawiian koa. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
Comments about Kala Koa Concert Gloss Ukulele:
I have both Concert and Tenor sizes of this instrument and love them both! Stays in tune, for the most part, and durable enough to use daily in the classroom with my students. Very stylish.