- J31631 000001000 J31631000001000
Kala Mahogany Travel Baritone Ukulele
- Write a Review
Kala Music Inc.’s Baritone Travel Ukulele is the latest addition to Kala’s widely popular Thinline ukulele series. The secret to Kala’s travel ukes, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A thinline body and the warmth of mahogany.
Kala Music Inc.’s Baritone Travel Ukulele is the latest addition to Kala’s widely popular Thinline ukulele series. The secret to Kala’s travel ukes, first introduced in 2009, is evident in the select solid spruce tops, precisely engineered arched backs, and their thin bodies which produce a big sound that belies their size.
All Thinline Travel ukes come with their own heavily padded gig bag with embroidered logo. Other features include mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge, die-cast chrome tuners with black buttons, silver nickel frets, satin finish, truss rod, and GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and saddle.
The Body depth is a svelte 2.5” making it very comfortable to play and exceptionally portable. The overall length is 30 ½” and the body length is 14”.
- Thinline baritone
- Select solid spruce top
- Arched back
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Die-cast chrome tuners with black buttons
- Silver nickel frets
- Satin finish
- Truss rod
- GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and saddle
- Includes padded gig bag
Add the warm tones of this baritone to your travels. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light, bright, great sound!
Comments about Kala Mahogany Travel Baritone Ukulele:
I bought this for travel and for having a light instrument for local transport. I had heard a tenor vetsion that convinced me that the body depth was not critical to a sweet sound if the instrument was constructed properly. My guess is that the curved back "punches out the sound" to compensate for the thinner construction. Very pleased with the product, and with Musicians Friend. The one single feature that sold me on this uke is the truss rod. Not many baritone ukes come standard with a truss rod, but this one does! Note:. I bought an open box, mint condition unit, and it truly was mint condition. MF properly designated it! Strings showed very slight wear, but I rarely stick with strings that come with a new uke. Intonation is spot on. Action is low, perfect. No need for a "set up".
- Was this a gift?: