- J41159 000001000 J41159000001000
Kanile'a Ukulele K-1 T6 Koa 6-String Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The K-1 Koa 6-String Tenor Ukulele from Kanile'a is crafted in Hawaii by a small family-run business on the island of Hawaii. The K-1 series of ukule...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted in Hawaii by a small family-run business.
The K-1 Koa 6-String Tenor Ukulele from Kanile'a is crafted in Hawaii by a small family-run business on the island of Hawaii. The K-1 series of ukuleles all share the same high-quality construction and tonewoods. The tenor body is made of select koa and finished in a UV high-gloss.
The top on the K-1 features utilizes Kanile'a's own TRU bracing system for impressive sound. The neck is South American mahogany with a rosewood fretboard and Paua Abalone position dots. The neck is reinforce on this 6-string model with carbon fiber (Graphite). Carbon Fiber has a higher strength to weight ratio than steel and this carbon fiber rod adds significant strength to the neck and improves the instruments tonal response.
All of the appointments are top-notch, including the NuBone nut and saddle, custom geared tuners, rosewood bridge with black bridge pins, and Kanile'a's unique rounded back. Includes hard canvas case.
- Hawaiian made ukulele
- Select Koa Body
- Rosewood Fret Board and Bridge
- Paua Abalone Position Dots on Front and Side of Fret Board
- South American Mahogany Neck
- Custom Chrome Geared Kanile'a Tuning Keys
- UV Cured High Gloss Finish
- Aquila Corde Strings
- NuBone Nut and Saddle
- Black Bridge Pins
- Kanile'a's Unique Rounded Back
- Hard Shell Plush Case
- Utilizing Kanile'a's own TRU bracing system
- UV high gloss finish
Own an authentic ukulele that you'll love for a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.