- J41653 000001000 J41653000001000
Kentucky KM-500 Mandolin
- Write a Review
The current product design team at Kentucky has over 150 years combined experience in developing and refining Kentucky Mandolins. Every new model goe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Kentucky Mandolins have been a choice of musicians seeking the fine mandolins at all price levels.
The current product design team at Kentucky has over 150 years combined experience in developing and refining Kentucky Mandolins. Every new model goes through an extensive process of R&D to determine which wood, construction and dimensional elements will best serve its intended use and every Kentucky Mandolin is designed to have a playability and feel that is equal to its looks and tone.
With a carved spruce top, maple back and sides and a rich nitrocellulose lacquer finish, these instruments produce the rich woody tone that is sure to please the most discerning eyes and ears. It's for these reasons that the new Kentucky KM-500 compares in terms of tone and playability to any A-model mandolin available today!
- Solid carved Sitka spruce top
- Solid carved maple back and sides
- Slim maple neck
- Radiused premium ebony fingerboard
- High-gloss lacquer sunburst finish
- Recommended cases: C-1521, TL-45
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.