- #H93338 000001001 H93338000001001
Kremona Mari Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
Crafted of all-solid, carefully selected mahogany, the Kremona Mari Tenor Ukulele delivers a traditional mellow voice, with the wide-frequency projec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A deluxe ukulele with solid tonewoods and gold tuners.
Crafted of all-solid, carefully selected mahogany, the Kremona Mari Tenor Ukulele delivers a traditional mellow voice, with the wide-frequency projection you should expect from a high-quality instrument.
Kremona ukuleles are the product of Bulgaria's venerable Kremona lutherie, established in 1924. Enjoying continued success in many parts of the world, Kremona now offers their traditional European craftsmanship to North America. Recognized for superb build quality and solution-oriented pricing, Kremona musical instruments remain one of the industry's astonishing values. Case sold separately.
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- Matte finish
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gold stand-alone machines
- 430mm scale length
- 36mm neck width at nut
- Case sold separately
European craftsmanship and excellent sound await. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.