- Write a Review
All mahogany construction and doubled strings for classic, full-bodied tone.
The Lanikai LU2-8 8-String Tenor Ukulele represents the finest in traditional Hawaiian uke construction coupled with Lanikai's modern advances in playability and design.
Lanikai Ukuleles pioneered the modern 8-string uke movement, and this new 8 string ukulele design has been improved by Lanikai to meet the demands of the modern player with a slotted headstock, professional tuning machines, finest quality rosewood fingerboard, and all mahogany construction for classic, full-bodied Lanikai tone.
The LU2-8 is the perfect uke for any player who wants to grow and expand their sound to new heights, or simply add another unique instrument to their collection.
- Strings: Genuine Aquila Nylgut
- Binding: White ABS
- Headstock: 8 String Slotted
- Top/Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Fishman Kula Preamp and pickup
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the full sound and chorus effect of this special tenor. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.