- #J14842 000001000 J14842000001000
Lanikai "Keana" Hawaiian-Made Solid Koa Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
Built 100% on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, Lanikai's Makau Series honors the island's fame as the home of the world's finest ukuleles. Using the top ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality, design, and generations of craftsmanship converge in this uke you'll enjoy playing for years to come.
Built 100% on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, Lanikai's Makau Series honors the island's fame as the home of the world's finest ukuleles. Using the top 1% of solid koa wood collected from the high slopes of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on the Big Island of Hawai'i, Makau Series ukuleles are built to the highest of standards by Lanikai's team of experienced Hawaiian luthiers.
The "Kaena" Concert features 19 frets on a true Indian rosewood fingerboard, hand-rubbed oil and wax finish, solid Sitka spruce binding, and a gorgeous abalone "Makau" inlay - a traditional Hawaiian symbol for happiness used in the islands for hundreds of years. By controlling our production process from start to finish using the best tools and materials available, traditional ukulele design is perfected through modern innovations and strict quality control.
Includes deluxe hardshell case.
- Body: Solid koa
- Bracing: Solid Sitka spruce
- Neck: Genuine solid mahogany
- Fingerboard: True rosewood
- Spine: Quartered koa
- Nut and Saddle: Custom Cut Real Bone
- Radius: Top and Back
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Case: Deluxe hardshell with blue plush interior
Order this high-quality ukulele today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.