- Write a Review
A well-made instrument with sophisticated electronics.
UkeSB ukuleles from Lanikai are among the most advanced ukuleles available to the public. Equipped with a USB audio output, they make it easier to record your ukelele on your computer. Simply launch your recording program, plug in your UkeSB ukulele and press record.* The Lanikai KOA Baritone Ukulele UkeSB features Fishman electronics with 3-band EQ and an onboard tuner. This instrument sounds great whether or not you're plugged in. It's constructed of a mahogany neck and an all-koa body for authentic ukulele tone. It has a rosewood fingerboard and a bone nut and saddle that also contribut to the tone. Mother-of-pearl inlays and rosewood body binding add elegant touches. Gold open-back Grover tuners keep things in tune, while adding another distinctive touch. This is a ukulele that you'll cherish for years to come.
*(note some configuration may be required)
- Size: Baritone
- Scale Length: 20.375"
- Width at Nut: 38mm
- Nut Material: Bone
- Top: Hawaiian Koa
- Back/Sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Top and Back Binding: Rosewood
- Rosette and Purfling: Mother-of-Pearl
- Headstock: 1mm Hawaiian Koa Cap
- Headstock Binding: Rosewood
- Headstock inlay: Mother-of-Pearl
- Machines: Grover Gold-Plated Geared Tuning Machines
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: Rosewood
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Block Inlay
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Skunk Stripe: Rosewood
- Butt Stripe: Rosewood Trapezoid
- Electronics: Fishman Kula with USB
- Neck/Body Joined: 14th Fret
- # of Frets: 19
Start recording those little ditties easily. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.