- J21430 000001000 J21430000001000
Lanikai Manana-T Hawaiian Solid Body Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
Built 100% on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, Lanikai's Makau Series honors the island's fame as the home of the world's finest ukuleles. Using the top ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enjoy the natural beauty and tone of these exotic tonewoods paired with solid, easy-to-use electronics.
Built 100% on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, Lanikai's Makau Series honors the island's fame as the home of the world's finest ukuleles. Using the top 1% of solid Mango wood sustainably collected on the Big Island of Hawaii, Makau Series ukuleles are built to the highest of standards by their team of experienced Hawaiian luthiers. The Manana-T Hawaiian Solid Body Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele is a chambered body ukulele with a solid true mahogany body and solid Hawaiian mango top. It features 20 frets on a true Indian rosewood fingerboard, hand-rubbed oil and wax finish, hand-wired single piezo pickup with volume control, and a gorgeous abalone Makau inlay - a traditional Hawaiian symbol for happiness used in the islands for hundreds of years. By controlling the production process from start to finish using the best tools and materials available, Lanikai ensures traditional ukulele design is perfected through modern innovations and strict quality control. Quality, design and generations of craftsmanship converge to create a true legacy instrument built to last.
Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body type: Tenor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Hawaiian Mango
- Back & sides: Solid Honduran Mahogany
- Body finish: Hand Rubbed Oil and Wax
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Fingerboard: True Indian Rosewood
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Oil
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Tuning machines: Not specified
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Order this eye-catching uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.