- J08705 000000000 J08705000000000
Lanikai Solid Spruce Top TunaUke Equipped Baritone Ukulele
- Write a Review
Traditional solid spruce tone meets Lanikai's intonation innovation in this new Spruce Series TunaUkes. TunaUke Technology improves intonation up to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to sound great and stay tuned for a lifetime.
Traditional solid spruce tone meets Lanikai's intonation innovation in this new Spruce Series TunaUkes. TunaUke Technology improves intonation up to 90%, while spruce and mahogany construction ensure your uke plays, sounds, and intonates better than ever before.
The SPTU-B Baritone Ukulele is built with a solid spruce top, mahogany back/sides, die-cast tuners, Aquila strings, and Lanikai's exclusive TunaUke compensated nut and movable saddles. Get ready to experience a uke like no other, where traditional Hawaiian style meets intonation innovation. Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back/sides
- Die-cast tuners
- Aquila strings
- TunaUke compensated nut and movable saddles
- Case sold separately
Treat yourself to something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.