- J08699 000000000 J08699000000000
Lanikai Soprano All-Mahogany Acoustic-Electric Ukulele with USB
- Write a Review
Lanikai UkeSB equipped ukuleles bridge the gap between traditional Hawaiian construction and modern electronic necessity.The UkeSB was designed to wo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for the studio with precision tuners and versatile electronics.
Lanikai UkeSB equipped ukuleles bridge the gap between traditional Hawaiian construction and modern electronic necessity.
The UkeSB was designed to work with all the most popular recording software available. PC or iMac, iPad 2, 3, 4 or select Android devices, no matter your platform the UkeSB combined with the Fishman Kula preamp gives you ease of use and amazingly crisp tone.
The LMU-S Soprano UkeSB is built of all-mahogany with block pearloid neck inlays, die-cast chrome geared tuners, mother-of-pearl headstock overlay, rosewood fingerboard, and genuine Aquila strings. Combine this quality construction with the latest in audio technology and the UkeSB is a ukulele ready to perform like no other. Case sold separately.
- Soprano ukulele body size
- All mahogany body and neck
- Pearloid Binding
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Block pearloid neck inlays
- Mother-of-pearl headstock overlay
- Genuine Aquila strings
- Die-cast chrome geared tuners
- Traditionaly 1/4" output as well as USB connection for computer-based recording
- Fishman Kula preamp with EQ and tuner
- Case sold separately
Treat yourself to something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.