- J08711 000000000 J08711000000000
Lanikai SOT-6EK 6-String Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Lanikai SOT-6EK 6-String Acoustic/Electric Tenor Ukulele represents the finest in traditional Hawaiian uke construction coupled with Lanikai's mo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hawaiian construction coupled with modern advances in playability and design.
The Lanikai SOT-6EK 6-String Acoustic/Electric Tenor Ukulele represents the finest in traditional Hawaiian uke construction coupled with Lanikai's modern advances in playability and design.
The SOT-6EK represents the finest design of 6-string ukes ever released by Lanikai, built with a solid spruce top, Okume back/sides, abalone rosette, and custom wood/abalone purfling/binding for a breath-taking appearance. Combine this look with the functionality of a slotted headstock, high-quality tuning machines, select rosewood fingerboard, and genuine Aquila strings and the SOT-6EK is a uke for the next generation of serious players, hobbyists, and performers.
The added Fishman Kula Preamp gives you complete control of your sound for recording or performance with on-board volume control, EQ, and chromatic tuner. The SOT-6EK is the perfect uke for the serious player who wants to grow and expand their sound to new heights, or simply add another unique instrument to their collection. Case sold separately.
Solid spruce top
Abalone rosette, and
Custom wood/abalone purfling/binding
High-quality tuning machines
Select rosewood fingerboard and genuine
Fishman Kula Preamp with EQ and chromatic tuner
Case sold separately
Treat yourself to something special. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.