- J14837 000001000 J14837000001000
Lanikai TunaUke Curly Koa Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Lanikai's groundbreaking TunaUke Technology is now available in a curly koa body. Lanikai's CKTU-S uke features a hand-selected curly koa body, the t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional design and tonewood with Kanikai's special TunaUke tuning system.
Lanikai's groundbreaking TunaUke Technology is now available in a curly koa body. Lanikai's CKTU-S uke features a hand-selected curly koa body, the traditional Hawaiian wood for ukulele construction, appointed with abalone binding, rosette, and fretboard inlays for a genuine Hawaiian look. Combined with Lanikais innovative TunaUke adjustable saddle system, these Koa ukuleles can be perfectly intonated with no tools necessary to within a few cents on every single fret.
Top: Curly koa
Back/Sides: Curly koa
Saddle: TunaUke system
# of Frets: 12
Machines: Chrome Die-Cast/Ivoroid Geared
Width at Nut: 35mm
Scale Length: 13.625"
Case sold separately
Case/Bag Compatability UC-S / HSS611
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.