- J39028 000001000 J39028000001000
Luna Guitars Moonbird BGB 6-String Acoustic-Electric Banjo
- Write a Review
Carpe Noctem! Seize the night with the Moonbird Series by Luna Guitars. These bluegrass-style instruments are inspired by the harmony between the moo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for blue(moon)grass with two extra strings and an inspirational celestial themed piece of art on the head.
Carpe Noctem! Seize the night with the Moonbird Series by Luna Guitars. These bluegrass-style instruments are inspired by the harmony between the moon and stars. Capturing the beauty of the Moonbird flying in the night sky.
This Moonbird 6-String Banjo has the standard 25-1/2 in. scale of a guitar, with the traditional resonator of a banjo. While its design is geared towards modern jams, the attack produced by the transparent head will whisk you back to pickin' on grandpa's porch. For the experimentalists, use a standard EADGBE tuning for a uniquely accented guitar tone, or open tuning for punctuated resonant drones.
Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Banjo
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Remo Head 11 in.
- Top Contour: Flat TopGuitar Finish: Black SatinDexterity: Right HandedNeckConstruction: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: RosewoodInlays: Pearl Moon Phase
- Scale Length: 25-1/2 in. (648 mm)
- Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: 16 in. (406 mm)
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual ActionElectronicsPickup Bridge: Single Humbucker
- Controls: Master VolumeHardware Color: ChromeOther
Case: Sold separately
- Bridge: Banjo Graphite
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Knobs: Dome Chrome
- Strings: Olympia (.010-.052)
- Country of Origin: China
Don't let this banjo take flight without you. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.