- J49369 000001000 J49369000001000
Luna Guitars Vintage Mahogany Pineapple Ukulele
- Write a Review
Luna brings a full-featured, all-mahogany ukulele at an amazing value with the new Vintage Mahogany Soprano Pineapple ukulele. This uke comes standar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cool shape, warm tone, great price!
Luna brings a full-featured, all-mahogany ukulele at an amazing value with the new Vintage Mahogany Soprano Pineapple ukulele. This uke comes standard with mahogany body, rosewood bridge and fretboard, and open style tuners, which add sustain and clarity to your tone. A wonderful instrument for players of all skill levels. Join the Luna Tribe today!
This soprano ukulele resonates with warm tone from a mahogany body and rosewood fingerboard. Looks good...plays great!
- Body shape: Soprano
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 33 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 13 in.
- Number of frets: 12
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Open Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Body shape
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order yourself a juicy pineapple today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.