- Product 518053
Magnum Steel Guitars Pro Select S-10DB Single 10-String Steel Guitar
- Write a Review
Through advanced technology and careful design, the Magnum Pedal Steel lets you concentrate on your music rather than on your instrument. A clean, un...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A smartly designed, problem-free steel.
Through advanced technology and careful design, the Magnum Pedal Steel lets you concentrate on your music rather than on your instrument. A clean, uncluttered undercarriage ensures positive and responsive operation. Square crossrods and a simplified changer system keep maintenance time to a minimum. 3 pedals, 5 knee levers, Grover tuners, rock maple body, aluminum neck with Lexan fretboard, and custom-made single coil pickups. 32 lbs.
- Rock maple body
- 24" scale
- Aluminum necks independent from bridge and nut
- Lexan fretboard for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Custom-made, single-coil pickups
- Grover tuners
- Accurate, no-drift tuning
- High-gloss laminate finish
- Quadruple-raise, double-lower, all-pull mechanism
- Ultrafast response
- Built-in independent, endplate-tunable half stops
- 12-position pull adjustment for accurate balancing
- Quick-change pull system
- Precision-machined keyhead ensures perfect sustain and return to pitch
- 3 pedals
- 5 knee levers
A step-up steel that's worth every penny of its price. Order today.
- 32 lbs.
- 48 lbs. with case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This guitar has just a few features that do not match the higher priced Carters and other pro guitars. If you was na versitile, smooth-playing, adaptable guitar this is a good choice.A real step up from the Carter Starter (same manufacturer) and other student models.