- #J41073 000001000 J41073000001000
Mahalo Kahiko Plus Series MK1P Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Mahalo's "Kahiko Plus" series of soprano ukuleles brings the original Kahiko to a higher level. Aquila strings give your playing a fuller voice, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Upgraded for better sound.
Mahalo's "Kahiko Plus" series of soprano ukuleles brings the original Kahiko to a higher level. Aquila strings give your playing a fuller voice, and nickel frets add clarity to your chords. The Nubone saddle from Canada is a synthetic version of natural bone, and it gives a boost to the lower and middle tones of your ukulele. Includes gig bag.
- Type: Soprano Body Style
- Body Wood: Segnon
- Fingerboard: Mahogany
- Bridge: Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Vintage Geared, Nickel
- Strings: Aquila
- Frets: Nickel
- Bridge Saddle: NuBone
- Accessories: Includes Black Gig Bag
Order this fun ukulele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Perfect size. Fun color. Decent sound.
- The accompanying case is practically worthless.
- Great beginner uke for 6-yr. old girl.
Comments about Mahalo Kahiko Plus Series MK1P Soprano Ukulele:
Took a few days for the strings to stretch out and for it to remain in tune. It was particularly bad on the first day and needed retuning after practically every song. Tuning it is not a problem for me and my 6-yr. old daughter loves it. On my screen the photo looks pink, but it is definitely more purple in color as the description says. We ended up buying a different case for it that was made out of a more substantial fabric and included cushioning. The original case was made out of a thin fabric similar to many reusable grocery bags with no pockets or cushioning.
- Was this a gift?: