- Product J41065
Mahalo Kahiko Series MK1 Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
Mahalo's designers had a vision to recreate and develop an instrument similar to a traditional Hawaiian ukulele with excellent sound qualities. And, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
“Kahiko” is the traditional form of the Hawaiian Hula dance.
Mahalo's designers had a vision to recreate and develop an instrument similar to a traditional Hawaiian ukulele with excellent sound qualities. And, so inspired by the age-old “Kahiko” dance, the Mahalo Kahiko Series Ukulele was born.
Available in distinctive, semi-gloss, transparent colours and featuring Sengon bodies and necks the Mahalo Kahiko Series comes complete with a Mahalo carry bag and represents the best value for money ukulele in the world today.
Type: Soprano Body Style
Body Wood: Sengon
Machine Heads: Vintage Geared, Nickel
Bridge Saddle: Synthetic
Accessories: Includes Black Gig Bag
Order this fun ukulele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.