- #518479 000010000 518479000010000
Martin 3K Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Martin 3K Ukulele is crafted with Hawaiian flamed koa top, back and sides - the traditional tonewood used for Hawaiian ukuleles - and a mahogany ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted with traditional Hawaiian koa tonewood.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin 3K Ukulele is crafted with Hawaiian flamed koa top, back and sides - the traditional tonewood used for Hawaiian ukuleles - and a mahogany neck. Style 3 appointments, include a pointed fingerboard inlaid with black/white marquetry and a pointed ivoroid tail inlay. Loads of fun to play, the ukulele is traditionally tuned G-C-E-A. Includes case.
- Model: 3K Ukulele
- Construction: Mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: Soprano (standard)
- Top: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Rosette: Single ring
- Top bracing pattern: O-Uke
- Top braces: Solid Sitka spruce ” hand-shaped
- Back: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Back purfling: None
- Side: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece inlay: None
- Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Top inlay style: Multiple black/white Boltaron
- Side inlay: None
- Back nlay: black/white/black Boltaron
- Neck: Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Soprano
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/square taper
- Headplate: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard: Solid black ebony with pointed end
- Scale length: 13.614'' uke pattern
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 17
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: Abalone diamond & squares
- Fingerboard binding: None
- Finish back & sides: Satin
- Finish top: Satin
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge: Solid highly flamed Hawaiian koa
- Bridge style: O-Uke Style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: Long bone
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel with white buttons
- Recommended strings: Martin Crystal Nylon (M600)
- Bridge & end pins: None
- Pickguard: None
- Case: Molded hardshell