- H71025 000001000 H71025000001000
Martin S1 Left-Handed Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Martin S1 Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar linings and inlaid ro...Read More
Crafted of solid genuine mahogany with traditional cedar linings.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin S1 Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar linings and inlaid rosette, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and bone saddle and nut. It is laid out in soprano dimensions and comes with its own gig bag.
- Model: S1 uke left-handed
- Construction: mahogany blocks/applied dovetail
- Body size: soprano uke
- Top: solid genuine mahogany - 1 piece
- Rosette: b/w/b boltaron
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: none
- Neck shape: soprano uke shape
- Headstock: solid/uke taper
- Scale length: 13.614''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard position inlays: one @ 5th, two @ 7th, one @ 10th
- Bridge material: solid morado
- Bridge: style o-uke style
- Tuning machines: Grover nickel w/ white buttons
- Pickguard: none
- Interior label: paper label
- Includes gig bag