- #580730 000119000 580730000119000
Meinl Kalimba (Thumb Piano)
- Write a Review
The Meinl Kalimbas are great sounding melodic instruments in a compact, handheld size. Solid construction, chrome-plated steel keys and an ergonomic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy and fun to play.
- Meinl Kalimba (Thumb Piano)
The Meinl Kalimbas are great sounding melodic instruments in a compact, handheld size. Solid construction, chrome-plated steel keys and an ergonomic shape makes this kalimba dependable musical tools. The sound of this modern-day mbira is pure joy, and a great addition to any percussion kit.
- Chrome-plated steel
- Rubber Wood body
- Ergonomic shape
Try this fun instrument for yourself. Order today.
- Small ” g#' c" f' f" c"'
- Medium ” a' c" c' a" A f' e' e" b'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.