- J25731 000001000 J25731000001000
Michael Kelly A Solid R Mandolin
- Write a Review
The A Solid R Mandolin from Michael Kelly Guitars is a beautiful budget-friendly A-style mandolin with a solid top and solid maple body with a doveta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable A-Style Mandolin with subtle style and vintage tone.
The A Solid R Mandolin from Michael Kelly Guitars is a beautiful budget-friendly A-style mandolin with a solid top and solid maple body with a dovetail neck joint and dual truss rod. Appointments include 3-play white-black binding for the top, single-ply white binding for the maple neck, pearl dot inlays, a standard ABS nut, Grover tuners and Grover tuning keys. Comes with D'Addario EXP74 Coated Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings. Case not included.
- Body type: A-Style Mandolin
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Sitka Spruce Maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13-7/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Standard
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
This folk favorite is a quick click or call away. Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Michael Kelly A Solid R Mandolin:
I returned it. After having a local luthier look at it, he decided the neck was not in any shape to be set up. I then contacted Michael Kelly mandolins, and they looked up the serial number which showed it had been in a warehouse for more than two years. During that time, it appears to have lost its magic.
- Was this a gift?: