- #J25899 000001000 J25899000001000
Michael Kelly Legacy Black Out F Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Legacy Black Out is the benchmark instrument from Michael Kelly, the culmination of fifteen years of inspiration since their first unique take on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A special mandolin that bucks trends visually while staying true to it's tonal roots.
The Legacy Black Out is the benchmark instrument from Michael Kelly, the culmination of fifteen years of inspiration since their first unique take on the F-style mandolin. From its exotic woods to special inlays its part of a new trail their luthiers have blazed. The foundation of all that, however, is still in its sound. Using classic building techniques and craftsmanship the Legacy delivers that vintage mando tone in what is a very modern package.
- Body type: F-Style Mandolin
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid hand-carved spruce
- Back & sides: Solid hand-carved flame maple
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: White Out
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 28.6
- Fingerboard: Radiused Rosewood
- Neck wood: North American rock maple
- Scale length: 13-7/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: White Out
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Bridge: Radiused Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Standard ABS
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Grab this black beauty today!