- J21109 000001000 J21109000001000
Moku MS-60T Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
Each of Moku Select Series handmade ukuleles are solid and made from the choicest tonewoods. Moku ukuleles are designed in San Francisco, and then ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany warmth in an instrument made to capture the warmth of the islands.
Each of Moku Select Series handmade ukuleles are solid and made from the choicest tonewoods. Moku ukuleles are designed in San Francisco, and then manufactured overseas by Moku's dedicated luthiers. The MS-60T is a solid African mahogany model with a matte finish, mahogany neck, East Indian rosewood fingerboard, abalone inlaid sound hole and precision geared tuners. The tone, the superior-grade wood, the attention to detail, and the overall playability of these fine ukes are what make these instruments such a pleasure to play.
- Solid African mahogany Top
- Solid African mahogany Back and Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Precision Geared Tuners
- Bone nut and Saddle
- Aquilla StringsMatte Finish
Order this no-nonsense uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.