- J21110 000001000 J21110000001000
Moku MV-20T Sapele Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Moku Vintage Series MV-20T Tenor Ukulele is styled after '30s-era vintage ukes. They have that great old-timey sound and play just like grandpa's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A nod to ukes of the past with simple but stylish appointments.
The Moku Vintage Series MV-20T Tenor Ukulele is styled after '30s-era vintage ukes. They have that great old-timey sound and play just like grandpa's old uke. These 18-fret models are handmade and constructed of solid sapele mahogany with a mahogany neck and East Indian rosewood fingerboard. Other appointments that give it a uniquely stylish look include a three-point headstock with hand-inlaid abalone rosette and headstock, chrome sealed tuners with ebony buttons and faux tortoiseshell binding. Also features ebony nut and saddle and East Indian rosewood bridge.
- Solid sapele mahogany top/back/sides
- Faux tortoiseshell binding
- Satin finish
- Mahogany neck
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony nut and saddle
- Number of frets: 19, 12 to body
- Nut width: 1-3/8"
- Abalone rosette and position dots
- Traditional three-point headstock with abalone Moku logo inlay
- Chrome sealed geared tuners with ebony buttons
- Aquila Nyglut strings
Join the uke movement. Order this Moku today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.