- J41496 000001000 J41496000001000
Morgan Monroe Rocky Top RT-B01-OP Hoedown Open-Back Banjo
- Write a Review
The Rocky Top RT-B01-OP Hoedown Open-Back Banjo from Morgan Monroe is a fantastic value. It's a fantastic playing banjo that gives someone starting o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable open-back banjo.
The Rocky Top RT-B01-OP Hoedown Open-Back Banjo from Morgan Monroe is a fantastic value. It's a fantastic playing banjo that gives someone starting out a pro quality instrument while the seasoned pro will appreciate the playability right out of the box! Vibrant and alive, this open back banjo delivers the goods. Case sold separately.
- Model: RT-B01-OP Open Back
- Brackets: 18
- Rim: Composite
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fret Board: Rosewood
- Bridge: Maple/Rosewood
- Head: Remo
- Coordinator Rod: Single
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tail Piece: Adjustable
- Nut: Composite
- Fret Markers: Dot
- Tuners: Open Gear with geared 5Th
- Finish: Satin
- Warranty: 10 year
Grab this affordable open-back banjo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.