- J27828 004001000 J27828004001000
Washburn WU5320 Koa Top Ukulele
- Write a Review
The WU5320 is a reissue of the concert-sized ukulele Washburn first offered in 1928. It features figured koa top, back and sides. The koa wood brings...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Washburn Ukuleles
(Open Box) An affordable way to enjoy the flavor of koa.
The WU5320 is a reissue of the concert-sized ukulele Washburn first offered in 1928. It features figured koa top, back and sides. The koa wood brings out the high notes nicely. This deluxe model has cream binding on the top and back, complimented by pearl purfling, including a pearl back stripe, which ties in nicely with the pearl rosette with cream inner ring and black/white/black outer ring. The mahogany neck features a 17-fret ebony fingerboard with custom pearl inlays and cream binding. Ebony is also used for the bridge which holds a bone saddle and bridge pins. The cream bound black headstock features a pearl fleur-de-lys and Washburn logo. A bone nut channels the strings to Grover geared tuners for tuning stability.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Koa
- Back & sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 35mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 17
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Grover geared with white buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: India
You're only a call or few clicks away from owning this fun folk instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.