- 514014 000000000 514014000000000
Oscar Schmidt OU2 Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Oscar Schmidt OU2 Concert Ukulele is crafted with a mahogany body, geared tuners, and a bound mahogany neck for brilliant sound at an affordable ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nice quality at an easygoing price.
The Oscar Schmidt OU2 Concert Ukulele is crafted with a mahogany body, geared tuners, and a bound mahogany neck for brilliant sound at an affordable price. Each Oscar Schmidt Ukulele is inspected and adjusted in the USA by a skilled technician”your assurance of smooth fret ends, precision low action, and resonant sound quality.
- Handcrafted quality
- Mahogany body
- Ebony headstock and bridge
- Ivory body binding
- Satin finish
- Geared chrome tuners
- Bound mahogany neck
- Inspected and adjusted in the USA by a skilled technician
- Smooth fret ends
- Precision low action
- Resonant sound quality
Click or call now to own one.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.