- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
A beautiful nylon string guitar with a slightly shorter scale for playing ease.
The Paracho Elite Gonzales 6 String Requinto has dense mahogany for the back and sides, a solid cedar top and the heft and feel of a pro instrument. Other features include a nice soundhole rosette and binding treatments.
The requinto guitar is a six-string nylon guitar with a scale length of 530 to 540mm, this is about 18% smaller than a standard guitar scale (650 to 655mm). Many requintos have cutaways. Requintos made in Mexico typically have a deeper body than a standard guitar (110mm as opposed to 105mm). In Mexico, the requinto is typically used in a "trio romantico", which includes the use of two other guitars along with the requinto.
Paracho Elite Guitars are made in the legendary mountain village of Paracho-high in the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mexico. Paracho artisans have been perfecting their craft for over 200 years. Many of the luthiers that work at the Paracho Elite shop are fourth and fifth generation musical instrument makers.
These hand crafted, quality guitars are made from some of the finest woods. Each guitar has it's own unique styling and beautiful inlay craftsmanship. Most importantly, they produce remarkable sound and are played by recording and performing professionals.
Case sold separately.
Enjoy the comfort and tone of this traditional instrument. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Paracho Elite Guitars Gonzales 6 String Requinto:
I don't know what the guitar is like because it wasn't until I'd finished the transaction and paid that information is displayed that the item is not in stock and won't be for a month - if that can be believed.
Why the details about stock aren't displayed BEFORE purchase is just sneaky.
I cancelled my order in less that 15 minutes. 11 days later after sending 20 emails to Musicians Friend and 'Border Free' the financial company who deal with that side, and PayPal, I was refunded 60% of my money and now I have to continue fighting for the other 40%. The worst experience I've had when purchasing on the internet.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.