- Write a Review
The Recording King RK-ELITE Elite Traditional Banjo is modeled after the original Mastertone banjos of the 1930's. The Recording King RK Elite offers players vintage sound and handcrafted construction. Professional components like a classic Mastertone-style tone ring, true steam-bent 3-ply maple rim and nitrocellulose lacquer finish put this banjo in a category by itself. With classic design features like the vintage-style double-cut Recording King peghead and custom Flying Eagle-style peghead and fretboard inlay, this banjo proudly carries forward the tradition of one of the history's most revered instrument manufacturers. Includes case.
The most traditional pre-war style Recording King banjo yet.
- One-piece mahogany resonator
- One-piece slim profile mahogany neck
- 3-ply maple rim
- Mastertone-style tone ring
- Mastertone-style one-piece banjo flange
- Notched brass 24-hook tension hoop
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Bone nut
- Double-cut Recording King peghead
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Custom flying eagle-style M.O.P. peghead inlay
- 24 hooks and nuts with American Standard threads
- Dual 1930's style coordinator rods
- Gotoh Planetary tuners with geared 5th peg
- RK custom flying eagle-style fretboard inlay
- Presto-style tailpiece
- Maple/ebony 5/8" bridge
- Remo frosted Head, 11" High Crown
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes case
Call or click to join this elite club.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.