- J06137 000000000 J06137000000000
Recording King USA Series M5 Banjo
- Write a Review
The Recording King USA Series M5 banjo is made entirely by hand in the USA with top-shelf woods like the Eastern curly maple in the neck and a curly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro banjo with hardshell case.
The Recording King USA Series M5 banjo is made entirely by hand in the USA with top-shelf woods like the Eastern curly maple in the neck and a curly maple resonator. The original Fan-style fretboard inlay and hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer round out the M5's impressive set of professional features. Please see the Specifications list. Recording King Vintage Hardshell case included.
This is a serious professional quality banjo that will be welcome in any country, bluegrass or old timey setting. It is beautiful to behold and capable of an arresting volume and presence. It is a dynamic instrument, ready to go from a whisper to a scream acording to your touch.
Order today any set te room on fire.
- Original Recording King Peghead with Ebony Overlay
- Antiqued Binding and Peghead
- Eastern Curly Neck with 2-way Adjustable Truss Rod
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard with 27 3/8" Scale
- New Fan Style MOP Inlay Pattern
- Five Star Planetary Tuners and 5th String Peg
- Curly Maple Resonator Back & Sidewalls
- 3-ply Maple Recording King Rim
- 20-hole Bell Brass Flathead Tone Ring
- One-piece Prewar-style Pot Metal Flange
- Presto-style Tailpiece & One-piece Armrest
- 24 Notched Brass Tension Hoop
- 24 Hooks and Nuts With American Standard Threads
- Dual 1930's Style Coordinator Rods
- Maple/Ebony 5/8" Bridge
- Remo Frosted Head, 11" High Crown
- Nitrocellulose Honey Burst Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Includes Hardshell Case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.