- Product J11255
Rover RB-20 5-String Old-Time Banjo
- Write a Review
This upgraded RB-20 is an ideal first banjo. Every detail has been carefully thoughtout to bring you an attractive, great-sounding banjo with a host ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgraded entry-level banjo with professional looks and features.
This upgraded RB-20 is an ideal first banjo. Every detail has been carefully thoughtout to bring you an attractive, great-sounding banjo with a host of professional features at a price anyone can easily afford. The reimagined peghead design is reminiscent of the Classic Art Deco pegheads of the 1930s while the super-strong, lightweight composite rim utilizes the most modern technology to give each banjo a warm, yet articulate tone that really cuts through the mix in any live situation.
The beginning player will appreciate the smooth, easy action of the tuning machines as well as the accuracy of the geared fifth-string peg. The fast-playing mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard has also been upgraded to include a slightly wider nut width than other banjos in the category; giving both beginner and advanced player all the room they need to hit all the right licks. Add to that an adjustable truss rod to keep the neck in perfect alignment at all times, and the Rover RB-20 is truly a professionally featured banjo with standard specifications that is not just serviceable, but will also last a lifetime.
- Vintage inspired peg head shape promotes the perfect string angle for clearer notes and tuning stability
- Standard 11" rim with an integrated 24-hole flange made of a strong and highly resonant composite material
- Nickel-plated grooved tension hoop
- Standard 1920's style 24-bracket "Flat hook and nut" set head attachment design
- Nickel-plated P-100 prewar-style armrest
- Adjustable tension-style tailpiece
- Perfectly shaped mahogany neck with an adjustable truss rod that has a vintage feel and is comfortable for players at every level
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard with smooth nickel-silver frets and pearloid dot position markers
- Chrome-plated sealed tuners with a smooth, easy action 14:1 gear ratio
- Standard 26 3/8" scale length
Looking to start playing banjo? The RB-20 is a solid choice to practice your pickin. Order today!