- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
Abbreviated diatonic harp.
The BIG SIX is a real must-have. It is a six-hole (12 note) harmonica that plays and sounds fantastic. It is a really eye-catching design with great playing features:
• Great sound because of stainless steel reeds also used in Seydel's top-model, the 1847!
• With mounting for the provided lanyard.
• Packed into a tin-can that serves as package and also as a resonator for many sound effects!
• Sealed wooden comb.
• The BIG SIX Blues is a standard diatonic harp in the key of C (holes 1-6 =12 tones) and is therefore suited best for playing in the second position.
Order today and enjoy a new approach to playing.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SEYDEL BIG SIX Blues CLASSIC Harmonica:
I love this little harmonica. It's great quality and Definantly not a toy. Once you get used to it it's easy to play. Very easily bendable. I'm An average intermediate player and knew how to bend some but this this thing was very easy to bend and made me sound better. I'm not sure why everyone says they think the carry strap is low quality. I like it because it keeps me from dropping it on the floor of my truck. If it falls out of my hand or I need to put it down for some reason I just let go of it and it stays around my neck. I travel a lot and spend every day in my truck. This harmonica is a great travel companion and easier to play driveing down the road. I'm Not suggesting that everyone try's this but I'm on the road mostly out in bfe in west Texas. There's not a lot of other cars on the road where I'm driving and there's long periods of boardness. The only drawback or con is the price for some people but I've spent more on less quality harmonica's. I Currently own about twelve and this is by far my favorite travel harmonica.