- #H95378 000001000 H95378000001000
SEYDEL Blues SOLIST PRO 12 STEEL Harmonica
- Write a Review
Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic. This Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel...Read More
Finally there is a harmonica with expanded tonal range that plays as well as a ten-hole diatonic. This Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the features of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow harps:
• The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low- or Superlow harps - the notes in holes 4-12 are taken from holes 1-9 of the normal 1847 models (except keys C & A: Notes 1-3 are the usual notes of a standard A/C and 1 -9 are taken from a HC/HA)
• Convenient handling
• Brass reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
• Very good response, multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
• German Silver reedplates
• Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1-9 and traditional brass reeds in holes 10-12
The Solist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit into the players hands to give the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic. This enables full-cupped playing, and the additional bass octave makes this an excellent soloing harmonica. There is greater opportunity to play in multiple octaves as well.
Expanded range harmonica.
Order now and increase your range of expression.