- Write a Review
A flashy diatonic with sound to match!
The SofiaMari SM-3412 is a 34 button, 12-bass button accordion with 3 tone switches, a deluxe bellow pad, and dual bellow straps with snaps. Includes a hard shell case and leather straps.
- Button Accordion
- 34 buttons
- 12 bass buttons
- 3 tone switches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SofiaMari SM-3412 34-Button 12-Bass Accordion GCF:
I bought this accordion and was thinking it looks nice but when staring to play it it was slipping out of voices from registers going from clarinet to master switch while playing.... i took it apart and adjusted it myself.. also it was really stiff the first time i got it... till this day its still stiff and have had it since last year... It has broken twice during Gigs cause of cheap spring in the bass side... i've fixed it myself putting a real spring myself and modifying it to fit.... I recommend the Hohner Panther i regret selling it... I never had a single problem with that accordion... I play Intocable/Signo style music so i'm not a heavy player...