- Write a Review
Great for tango, folk, and Latino styles.
The SofiaMari SM-3448 Piano Accordion has 34-keys with 48 bass notes and 5 tremolo effects. The bass buttons provide counter-bass, bass, major chords, and minor chords. The SM-3448 accordion features a rhinestone pattern, deluxe straps, and bellows protector pad. Includes a hard shell case.
- Italian Rhinestone pattern
- 34 keys/48 bass notes
- 5 tremelo effects
- Deluxe straps
- Deluxe Bellow protector pad
Click or call to order this nicely appointed instrument now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SofiaMari SM-3448 34 Piano 48-Bass Accordion:
First off, let me start out by saying that this accordion is not manufactured in Italy, as the name would imply. It comes from China. Secondly, when I opened the instrument case, I was immediately assaulted by the strong smell of something like glue and spray paint. One of the decorations on the grille was a bit loose. All in all, even to a totally blind person, this product seemed cheap. In all fairness, the accordion played, but the musette tuning sounded just plain out-of-tune. Some people may think this accordion great for the price, but I was disappointed. I sent the accordion back after playing it for five or ten minutes.