- Write a Review
This two tone diatonic offers the flexibility of two accordions in one. Includes a deluxe hard case with accordion blanket, a bellow protector pad and wide leather straps.
Two tone accordions enable the player to change keys at any time with the push of a button, therefore eliminating the need to carry more than one accordion. SofiaMari offers the only real budget priced two tone on the market to date.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Poor Quality
- Jam Sessions
Comments about SofiaMari SMTT-3412, Two Tone Accordion:
I asked an experienced player for their opinion after having some trouble with the product and was surprised with the results. My source informed me of the bad condition my product was in. The inside had been refurbished which explains why some of the buttons would jam and continue to play without any pressure. Also, how the tones would change on their own during mid song. I was let down by the product after it had seemed quite appealing. Yes, it appears to look nice on the outside but the inside is another story.