- H72549 000001000 H72549000001000
The Loar LM-220 Hand-Carved A-Model Acoustic Mandolin
- Write a Review
The Loar's new hand carved A model mandolin was developed using classic tried-and-true design techniques. With hand-shaped X-bracing and stripped dow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides at an unprecedented price point.
The Loar's new hand carved A model mandolin was developed using classic tried-and-true design techniques. With hand-shaped X-bracing and stripped down appointments, the LM-220 gives players the sound they've come to expect from The Loar at an unprecedented price point.
The Loar LM-220 mandolin is assembled with a solid carved spruce top and solid maple back and sides. The maple neck has a comfortable rounded V-profile to fit in the hand perfectly. For players who prefer a more streamlined look, the LM-220 has a single layer of ivoroid binding. High-quality Grover tuners, nickel hardware and an extremely thin polyurethane lacquer finish all combine to make this professional-quality instrument an amazing value and a first for the professional mandolin market.
Case sold separately.
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple sides
- Neck: Maple with Rounded V-Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.