More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J20755 000000000 J20755000000000
The Loar LM-290 Contemporary A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
The LM-290's top is hand-carved from solid spruce, and the back and sides are hand-carved from solid maple. The flat fretboard extension provides max...Read More
A fun, affordable hand-carved mandolin built to inspire.
The LM-290's top is hand-carved from solid spruce, and the back and sides are hand-carved from solid maple. The flat fretboard extension provides maximum picking clearance so players can feel comfortable going all the way up the classic v-neck. We've added some other impressive features, including Grover reverse-gear tuning machines and a satin tobacco sunburst finish.
Despite its stripped down vibe, the LM-290 retains the essentials of a great sounding mandolin, and the solid hand carved woods really open up under the thin satin finish.
- Top: Solid hand-carved spruce
- Back & sides: Solid hand-carved maple
- Neck: Hard rock maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: "The Loar" mother-of-pearl
- Finish type: Satin
- Finish options: Tobacco sunburst
- Tuning machines: Grover with pearloid buttons
- Scale length: 13-3/4"
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Compensated adjustable ebony
- Upper bout:
- Lower bout: 10"
- Nut, width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body length: 12-3/4"
- Total length: 27-1/4"