- H94833 000001000 H94833000001000
Washburn B11K 5-String Banjo
- Write a Review
Washburn has been building banjos since the late 1800s. These instruments were considered some of the finest of their day. This heritage is not lost ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exceptionally built banjo at an exceptional price.
Washburn has been building banjos since the late 1800s. These instruments were considered some of the finest of their day. This heritage is not lost in the instruments they handcraft today. Pros and amateurs alike choose a Washburn for its outstanding tone, build and value. The B11K has a mahogany neck and body with rosewood fretboard and a Remo head. Other appointments include a one-piece flange with peanut style hole, 11" die-cast tension hoop, rolled brass tone ring, traditional-style tailpiece, chrome armrest and geared 5th string Planetary tuner.
Shape: 5 String
Body Material: Mahogany
Nut Width: 31mm
Bridge: Maple with Ebony tip
Tuners: Chrome Die-cast
Strings: D'Addario J60+ light gauge nickel
Case: BC82 - Case included in USA
With over a century of of banjo-making experience, it's safe to say Washburn knows its stuff.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.