- J12380 000001000 J12380000001000
Washburn R360SMK Parlor Resonator Guitar with 1930's Style Inlay
- Write a Review
The R360SMK parlor guitar is based on designs Washburn used over 100 years ago and features a biscuit resonator cone. It has the look and feel of a g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Spalted maple top gives this parlor resonator even more of a vintage vibe.
The R360SMK parlor guitar is based on designs Washburn used over 100 years ago and features a biscuit resonator cone. It has the look and feel of a guitar that would have been made in the early 20th century and played well since. It features a spalted maple top and sides with rosewood sides and a mahogany neck. The old-style slotted headstock features distressed classical-style tuners and classy pearl inlaid Washburn logo and design. The rosewood fingerboard showcases period correct traditional pearl inlays and has a 48mm nut width to facilitate fingerpick or slide styles. A custom cover plate with antique bronze finish matches the tailpiece and tuner hardware. Mirror image f holes adorn both sides of the fingerboard extension.
With the current popularity of folk and Americana music styles, the R360K brings a unique voice to the genre, thanks to its smaller body. Players looking to add new colors to their tonal palate via slide or fingerstyle will find the R360K to be the ideal instrument.
- Shape: Parlor
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Back: Rosewood
- Sides: Spalted Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: n/a
- Material: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Fancy 1890's style
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Scale: 24.75
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuners: Distressed Bronze
- Strings: D'addario EJ42 Resophonic light gauge
- Case: Included
Order this beauty today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Doesn't look anything like picture in person.
- I play every day, it's a way to express myself.
Comments about Washburn R360SMK Parlor Resonator Guitar with 1930's Style Inlay:
I want to note this is my opinion only. I opened the case took one look and closed the case and sent it back.
I have been playing for 60 years, I have an extensive guitar collection, (21 guitars, 2uks, and a banjo). I did not even try to play this instrument. It looked like printed plywood, probably was. I know this is an inexpensive instrument, but really, is there anyone out there who liked this thing? Because I sure didn't.