- J15015 000001000 J15015000001000
Washburn USM-R15RCE Resonator Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Perfect for blues and bluegrass styles, the USM-R15RCE Resonator features a sweet cutaway body for better fret access, a maple spider-bridge with ebo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Thin-bodied resonator is made to be played.
Perfect for blues and bluegrass styles, the USM-R15RCE Resonator features a sweet cutaway body for better fret access, a maple spider-bridge with ebony tip and a single-cone resonator design. It comes with a single-coil pickup for bell-like clarity and biting yet never brittle tone.
Series: Bluegrass Series
Body Shape: Spider Resonator Cutaway with pickup
Bracing: Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
Material: Mahogany Round Neck
Nut Width: 43mm
Preamp System: n/a
Bridge: Maple with Ebony tip
Tuners: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Chrome
Strings: D'addario EJ42 Resophonic
Case: GCRR - Sold Separately
If you enjoy folk music, but also need to plug in from time to time, this resonator is for you. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.