- H92203 000000000 H92203000000000
Mad Professor Hand Wired Fire Red Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Mad Professor Fire Red Fuzz (FRF) is a fuzz pedal that is easy to play with long sustain and lot of tone variations.The pedal has a compressed, d...Read More
The Mad Professor Fire Red Fuzz (FRF) is a fuzz pedal that is easy to play with long sustain and lot of tone variations.
The pedal has a compressed, deep effect to allow equal sustain throughout the fretboard. Tone control was specifically designed to allow tones from mellow fuzz, through slight midcut to thin bright fuzz. The FRF is not another variation of a classic fuzz design but an unique pedal with its own character and extremely versatile Tone control. It's great for recording different layers of Fuzz tones from haunting dark to cutting thin bright. Whatever setting you use the tone is always very musical and controllable.
Like all Mad Professor pedals FRF is hand made in Finland using only premium components, to give years of trouble free operation with superb musical tone.
Tons of tone variation and fuzzy goodness.
- VOLUME: sets the level of distorted signal
- FUZZ: controls fuzz depth from just slight to heavy fuzz
Built the Mad Professor way: small footprint and big tone.
Hand Wired Fire Red Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 18VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 2,5 mA
- Input inpedance: 52K Ohm's
- Output impedance: 50K Ohm's
- Complete bypass (true bypass)