- Product H99859
Fender USA Telecaster Neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Write a Review
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 22...Read More
The real deal from Fender USA.
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Design with 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt Neck Adjustment System
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
Repair or upgrade your guitar with the right neck. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Made in USA Logo?
- Fret sprout, price for what you get
Comments about Fender USA Telecaster Neck, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets:
I bought this made in the USA neck because I wanted the "rolled" fretboard edges. The neck I got was with rosewood fretboard. Maybe it is the wood, But this neck feels no better than the neck I bought for half the price a week later. Lots of fret sprout, I don't feel on the maple necks with rolled edges. I prefer Rosewood, mainly for looks and the lack of gloss. But I shouldn't have to be doing an extreme file job on a neck that costs this much. I am disappointed in Fender. I have Classic Vibe necks that put this one to shame. All of them.
- Was this a gift?: