- J38844 000001000 J38844000001000
Alhambra 1O P CW Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Right out of the box the 1O P CW guitar will surprise you with its beautiful woods and light weight. This guitar features an open pore finish which m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classy Spanish nylon string with Fishman electronics.
Right out of the box the 1O P CW guitar will surprise you with its beautiful woods and light weight. This guitar features an open pore finish which means very little finish is applied allowing the guitar to vibrate freely without restriction. The result is a more lively guitar that is balanced across the frequancy spectrum.
The 1O P CW features a solid cedar top, and, like a good wine, solid tops age and become better over time. This means the incredible sound you get out of it will get even better as the years pass. Acoustically this guitar sounds rich, warm, and loud. When played through a good quality "acoustic" amplifier the 1O P CW, with its Fishman pre-amp, produces a sound that it is hard to believe comes from a budget-priced electro-acoustic classical guitar.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Fan
- Body finish: Open Pore
- Neck shape: U
- Nut width: 52mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Tuner
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: D’Addario EXP Strings
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: N/A
- Country of origin: Spain
Bring her home. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.