- J37637 000001000 J37637000001000
Alvarez AD610CESHB Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The AD610CESHB is an elegant, cosmetically rich guitar with a powerful and open tone. The solid A+ Sitka spruce top generates great energy making thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted with a solid spruce top and stage-ready electronics.
The AD610CESHB is an elegant, cosmetically rich guitar with a powerful and open tone. The solid A+ Sitka spruce top generates great energy making this an exciting and responsive instrument suitable for any style of music.
The Shadowburst finish on the 610 is stunning, carefully crafted to produce a mirror deep shine and sophisticated appearance. Artist Series is now “The Award Winning Artist Series” – winning competitions and receiving rave reviews in the States, Europe and around the world.
Each model is designed to get the best out of its solid top and components, and for them to work together to produce a tone and player experience, rarely found in affordable instruments. These components include the FST2M bracing system, bi-level bridge, real bone nut and saddle and great quality tone woods.
The sound is warm, open and powerful, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other. These guitars feel right and are rewarding to play.
Comes with the Alvarez SYS250 EQ and pick up system with 3-band EQ and a backlit chromatic digital tuner. Case sold separately.
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- High Gloss Shadowburst Finish
- SYS250 3-Band EQ w/Tuner
- FST2M - Forward Shifted Scalloped Bracing
- Real Bone Nut and Saddle
- Rosewood & Paua Abalone Rosette
- Bi-Level, Polished Rosewood Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ 12th Fret Pearl Inlay
- Mahogany Neck w/Semi Gloss Finish
- Rosewood Headstock Plate
- Premium Chrome Tuners
- D’Addario EXP16’s
- 1 3/4” (44.45mm) nut width and 25 ½” (648mm) scale length
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid A+ Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted, Scalloped bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Alvarez SYS250
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this high-quality Alvarez today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alvarez AD610CESHB Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I've been playing electric guitar in bands for 30-plus years but my band started playing acoustic shows about a year ago. I shelled out some serious cash for a high-end Taylor but wanted something that I could take out without worrying about it being dinged or stolen. After playing a Taylor regularly you get spoiled-- their guitars have a chime and liveliness to them that most other brands don't-- not even Martins. Alvarez guitars come extremely close though. Money considerations aside, they're the only brand I've found that consistently has a similar level of playability, balance and chime. They're just fun to play. I originally went with an Alvarez Jumbo AJ80CA that I came across in a store, which is great but I wanted to try one of their dreadnoughts since they switched to the Baggs Element from the B-Band electronics. The B-Band is pretty good but the Element is better IMO. I've played it onstage 6 or 7 times now and couldn't be happier-- best guitar at this price-point by far as far as I'm concerned. Sounds and plays terrific both plugged and unplugged, looks awesome and is nice and solid. Alvarez just kills the similarly-priced competition and can easily hold its own against much more expensive guitars.
PS-- I was originally a little put off by the lack of fret inlays (there are dot-markers on the sides and one fret inlay at the 12th fret) but I got used to it quickly and don't even notice the lack of inlays anymore.
- Was this a gift?: