- Write a Review
Top-quality tonewood pairing with an active pickup for great performance no matter the venue.
The Alvarez Artist Series AD610EFM is an exclusive model designed to demonstrate the high quality Alvarez is able to deliver at such value. Cosmetically, this guitar is incredibly rich with a flawless gloss finish that shows the flamed mahogany back and sides beautifully. The top is AA North American solid Sitka spruce and is married to Alvarez’s awesome forward shifted, scalloped bracing system.
The body is bound in maple and other premium components are used throughout, including real bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays and premium tuners. This model is also fitted with the SYS100 undersaddle active pickup with a discreet system that houses the preamp in the pickup jack and tone and volume controls in a small soundhole console.
Each Artist Series model, like the AD610EFM, is designed to get the best out if its components, and for them to work together to produce balance, lively projection and great response. These components include our FST2 bracing system, bi-level rosewood bridge, real bone nut and saddle, great quality tone woods and thin finish.
FST2 is a forward shifted X brace design, this means the axis of the X is closer to the sound hole and therefore creates a larger soundboard area allowing for more energy and vibration to be harnessed. Both the X braces and asymmetric tone bars are carefully scalloped. The scalloping design was the result of years of continual development in their Yairi workshops.
Along with a more angled headstock, our bi-level bridge increases string tension by making the break angel of the strings from the saddle to the top more acute. Improved string tension adds to our sound, feel and response, which are also heightened by the use of real bone nuts and saddles.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Flamed Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Forward shifted scalloped
- Body finish: High Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: B-Band
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Premium Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this great-looking Alvarez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.