- J41423 000001000 J41423000001000
Alvarez AG660ESHB Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Artist Series AG660ESHB is an elegant, cosmetically rich Grand Auditorium guitar with a powerful and open sound. The solid mahogany top helps pro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special bracing and top-quality tonewoods pair up with B-band electronics for a guitar that is sure to please.
The Artist Series AG660ESHB is an elegant, cosmetically rich Grand Auditorium guitar with a powerful and open sound. The solid mahogany top helps produce a focused tone making this instrument great for recording and live work. The Shadowburst finish on the 660 is stunning, carefully crafted to produce a mirror deep shine and sophisticated appearance. It is fitted with the SYS250 3-band EQ with notch filter and backlit digital tuner.
Along with a more angled headstock, the AG660ESHB features their bi-level bridge which increases string tension by making the break angle of the strings from the saddle to the top more acute. Improved string tension adds to the sound, feel and response, which are also heightened by the use of a real bone nut and saddle.
After 50 years of making guitars, continual improvement through the use of emerging technologies, processes and materials is still at the heart of Alvarez culture. Alvarez guitars are constructed correctly in every sense, from raw material preparation to construction and manufacturing processes. Tonewoods are carefully cured; components such as neck blocks and wood joints are carefully designed. The painting, sanding and polishing techniques used are continually researched and developed, and the tone is impeccably crafted and married to a stable, consistent and lively sound box.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Top wood:Solid African Mahogany
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Forward shifted patternScalloped X
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Semi-gloss
- Configuration:Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Notch, Phase
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Premium Chrome
- Saddle & nut:Real Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Order this high-performance Grand Auditorium today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.